Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Sunday, January 16, 2011

A license to BIM



I was visiting a client in Orlando this week and as we were walking outside to go to lunch, there was a car in the parking lot with this license plate.


Having my own REVIT 3D personalized license plate, I couldn't help but smile when I saw this.

I love the passion of Revit and BIM users who want to share their technology with the world.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous,  January 17, 2011 at 8:30 AM  

Bimmer is a slang word used by BMW user.
See wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW#BMW_slang
and
http://www.boston-bmwcca.org/reference/Bimmer-Beemer.aspx

Shisler January 17, 2011 at 8:45 AM  

I don't want to burst your bubble but was this license plate on a BMW?

Anonymous,  January 17, 2011 at 1:34 PM  

This does not stand for BIM. It is enthusiast slang for BMW cars.

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]