Published date: 2011-Jan-07
Autodesk® Revit® Architecture 2011
Autodesk® Revit® MEP 2011
Autodesk® Revit® Structure 2011
You would like to know how to uninstall the Autodesk Material Library 2011.
Note: This library is shared, so if you have other Autodesk products installed it is not recommended to uninstall the Material Library.
- In Windows 7 and Vista, disable the User Account Control (UAC).
- In Windows XP, go to Start > Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs.
In Windows 7 or Vista, go to Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features.
- Uninstall the items below, following the order listed:
Autodesk Material Library 2011 Medium Image Library
Autodesk Material Library 2011 Base Image Library
Autodesk Material Library 2011
For a full clean uninstall of Revit 2011 products, refer to TS14633513.
- Browse your product media.
- As with the uninstall, reinstalling the the libraries needs to be done in the following specific order:
- Autodesk Material Library 2011:
Browse to \support\ADSKMaterials\CM\ and run the ProteinMaterials.msi.
- Autodesk Material Library 2011 Base Image Library:
Browse to \support\ADSKMaterials\ILL\ and run the BaseImageLibrary.msi.
- Autodesk Material Library 2011 Medium Image Library:
Browse to \support\ADSKMaterials\ILM\ and run the MediumImageLibrary.msi.