Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Monday, February 28, 2011

Thank you Google!!! Revit3D.com made the list.


I was messing around on my iPad very early this morning, opened Safari, and opened up my Google Reader feeds. While there, I saw a feature called 'Reccomendations'. Basically, on the discover page, there are 449 feeds by categories recommended by Google on just about every topic you can think of.

Here's the link, if you want to take a look, http://www.google.com/reader/view/?hl=en#directory-page/0. Imagine my surprise to see they actually had a category for Revit. Feeling like an Oscar nominee, I decided to expand the category and see what feeds Google could possible have come up with. I was shocked. There it was in big letters, "REVIT3D.COM Join the Revitlution" in the middle of the group. I can't tell you how happy that made me. I'd like to thank the aCADemy.....

I guess all of my hard work has been paying off. I really feel like I've been slacking on the blog lately, and I have two big back to back trips over the next two weeks, so I hope I can keep up with the posts.

Take a look at the picture below.  Notice how Revit is nestled between Religion and Robotics.  I don't mean to get metaphysical, but that's a pretty cool thing.  You've seen me talking about robotics in construction before and using Revit can be a religious experience.  If you're not religious, at least you won't be saying "damn it" like you always do in CAD.

Link: Google Reader (1000+)





Me and my special group of friends:

Revit
6 feeds
Revit OpEd
revit in plain english
REVIT3D.COM Join the Revitlution *
Revit JobCaptain - BIM-Revit Software Consulting-Revit Training-Implementation
Revit
(bim)x

0 comments:

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]