Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Thursday, March 17, 2011

BIM For Construction Position Available - Ohio

I got a phone call today regarding a construction company looking for a BIM person. Maybe you know someone who's qualified and interested. I'd venture to say that there's money in it for you if you find that someone special. I'm just the messenger, but this is going to happen more and more. Email me if you have any ideas or leads and I'll pass them on: revit3d+ohioposition0317@gmail.com

Here's what they're looking for:
Degree: CE, architecture, CM.
Navisworks, AutoCAD, Revit, 4D scheduling.
Large hospital/university projects.
Handle personal BIM project and/or manage overall BIM program.
Very strong construction company.


0 comments:

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]