Autodesk Contest - $100 Raffle to 1 of the next 80 people who register for Autodesk Virtual Event revit3d.com/register
I'll make this easy for you. I need 80 more people to register for the Autodesk Virtual Event on the 20th. I just need you to register. You should watch the webcast, but you don't have to, to win the $100. I want you to go to the webcast. Autodesk wants you to go to the webcast, but I need registrants. $100. Cash. Now!
This event is for Autodesk customers and anyone interested in Autodesk products. It's not a random event and I'd like to encourage people in the design, manufacturing, construction and educational world (if you're in school to be an architect, engineer or designer) to register. I
One of the next 80 people who register, will get a $100 via Paypay, Amazon or iTunes, your choice. I need 80 people so forward this on to other Autodesk customers and design professionals. I must have 80 people in order to give you the chance to win.
See how the newest Autodesk releases can help you make short work of even the most challenging projects. Join Autodesk Technical Evangelist, Lynn Allen to explore the powerful new capabilities of AutoCAD® 2012 software. Lynn will demonstrate her favorite new tools in AutoCAD, including model documentation, reality capture and 3D conceptual design. And she’ll share an overview of AutoCAD® for Mac, the power of AutoCAD in a native Mac application.
At the Autodesk Virtual Event, you attend sessions right from your desktop. In addition to seeing what’s new in AutoCAD 2012, these presentations will help you:
- Understand how the Autodesk solution for Digital Prototyping gives engineers and designers the ability to design, visualize, and simulate a complete product, helping manufacturers reduce reliance on physical prototypes and get more innovative products to market faster
- Learn how Autodesk Design Suite 2012 can enable you to design more efficiently, innovate ahead of the competition, and accelerate your path to new business
- Enhance collaboration, coordination, and communication among team members to accelerate time to market
- Improve sustainability and manage projects more efficiently
- See how the new Autodesk Digital Entertainment Creation (DEC) solutions – including the comprehensive Entertainment Creation Suites – can help you create and deliver your most innovative work
Also, there are additional prizes that will be raffled to all of CADD Centers registrants.
One person will win a 3Dconnexion Space Pilot Pro
SpacePilot™ PRO is the ultimate professional 3D mouse, engineered to excel in today’s most demanding 3D software environments. Its breakthrough features include second generation QuickView Navigation technology, dual-function Intelligent Function Keys and at-a-glance access to important information via the full-color LCD Workflow Assistant.
Four people will win a copy of Tools4Revit which includes the following:
Building Information Detailing
Register Now For a 1 in 350 Chance to Win a 3Dconnexion Space Pilot Pro!
Make Your Ideas a Reality!