Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Thursday, April 21, 2011

...In other BIM blogger news...I won!!!

Thanks to those of you who voted for me in the http://www.jacksondesignandremodeling.com/blogger-awards.  I still wish more of you had taken the time to vote and I know where each and every one of you live, so next year, you better help me out. 

It was a close call, but my readers pulled through at the last moment and I won the JDR best blogger for architecture voting.  Was it the biggest contest in the world? No. Was I competing against so much larger and well know blogs? Absolutely.  I guess that makes it pretty cool.

So, Luke, your technorati statistics mean nothing here.  You may have the best blog in Porpoise Spit Australia, but here, in the real world, BIMBoom will always reign supreme.

Luke to make sure we don't have this competition next year, I just want you all to know that Revit Architecture 2013 will be shipping on April 13, 2012.  Yup. That's release "13" releasing on Friday the 13th.  I hope you're not superstitious.  I really don't know when it's shipping, but it's always nice to be first or number one.

I promise to do everything I can to remain the best BIM blogger in the world. 



___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Subscribe to the blog for daily email updates for the BIM news you don't want to miss.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

Luke Johnson April 26, 2011 at 7:45 PM  

I don't suppose it matters that I didn't enter the competition that you won? :-)

And I don't suppose the profuse self-promoting you undertook could have swung this competition your way? :-)

In reality though, congratulations mate.

Your blog is one of the top Revit blogs, and I have personally benefited from it many times over the years. Thanks!

PS - I may not live in 'Porpoise Spit', but I do live in Coolum Beach - and it looks like this Coolum Beach - Queensland. So you can tease me all you like about where I live! :-)

Luke Johnson April 27, 2011 at 10:11 PM  

So are you going to approve my response Gregory? Or was I a bit too edgy?

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]