Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

revit in plain english: T-Shirts In Honour of Gregory Arkin

Jay, that is so awesome! Thank you for noticing my little BIM blog and for starting a line of BIM Designer clothing. It always makes me feel special to see my name mentioned on other blogs. For the record, I do love AutoCAD and think architects should never consider Revit or BIM. BIM is only for contractors. Why else would Autodesk create the Building Design Suites! What architect would ever want to use Revit Architecture, Structure and MEP when AutoCAD Architecture has years of functionality right out of the box.

I hereby dedicate all future blog posts to general contractors and Design BIM Builders!




T-Shirts In Honour of Gregory Arkin

One of my favourite Revit blogs is revit3D.com by Gregory Arkin. He never pulls any punches when talking about BIM vs CAD. So, in the spirit of good natured 'tool bashing' I have started a new line of swag with a nuanced slogan...until they shut me down that is.


0 comments:

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]