Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Monday, April 25, 2011

Technology overload - #BIM Zombies and Angry CADs

Apparently I have AT&TDD.  It's Attention Time & Technology Defecit Disorder.

It started when I saw the AT&T iPhone commercial about how you can now talk and surf at the same time.  At least, that's what I thought I heard because I was busy playing on my iPad while watching TV, while talking on the phone while surfing the net on the iPhone.  It was in the middle of a meeting, so I can't be sure about all of it as I was driving while texting having been watching the TV through my SlingPlayer.  I sure can't wait for 5G to come out so we can waste even more time faster.

So, do you have not have enough time to pay attention to everything you're working on and your technology is creating more work for you to do rather than make it more efficient?

Maybe you have AT&TDD as well.  How do you get rid of it?  Well, there's an app for that.  AutoCAD WS for Droid.  Opps, I zoomed in on the wrong commercial.  That just gave me a great idea for a new program.  Angry CADs.  You drop mechanical pencils on people.  Oooh.  Even better app.  Angry CAD Zombies and Plans.

Wow, there are zombie architects walking towards you and you shoot various types of mechanical pencils and AutoCAD DVDs at them.  You can get special weapons like blueprints, rulers, polylines, RFI clouds and spec books.  Anyone out there know how to make an iPad game? 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Subscribe to the blog for daily email updates for the BIM news you don't want to miss.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

0 comments:

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]