Autodesk Quantity Takeoff 2012 Hotfix Released!!!!
Here is a snapshot aof some of the features that have been updated by the hotfix:
- Some projects cannot be opened in QTO and the message "The selected file is not a valid project file" displays.
- Switching between different sheets takes a very long time to complete. (ex 3D to 2D)
- The memory consumption increases dramatically with "Snap to point" turned on.
- A dialog prompts to say "Not enough memory to continue" when saving some projects in QTO.
- QTO crashes after setting the display unit for one 3D model.
- Some model takeoff markup scales incorrectly on canvas if you zoom in to some extent.
- Some PDF files may be displayed in a wrong direction if they are copied for multiple versions and one of them is rotated.
- Exporting quantities with some 3rd party applications sometimes exports an XML file instead of an ATQ file.
- Formula 1 and Formula 2 are missing in the exported *.atq quantities file.
You can download the hotfix here:
Permalink: dODDS and ENDS: Autodesk Quantity Takeoff (QTO) 2012 Hotfix Released
• Click here to Subscribe to the blog via daily email updates for the BIM news you don't want to miss.