Here is a little update to one of my favorite software partners' products. What a huge early design timesaver. Contact me for info, pricing or a demo.
Trelligence Affinity Release Update 6.1.28 is now Available
Major Changes in this Release Update:
Design, Stacking Diagram, & 3D View
General Updates: Reports, Scripts, Templates
- Properly displays line styles & weight for grid overlay
- Improves ease & precision when positioning background images
- Resolves the Issue that caused background images to shift after reloading the project file.
- Fixes actual area calculation refresh issue when departments were placed in the Design View
- Resolves issues in the Stacking Diagram related to room placement - rooms now placed appropriately when moved between buildings
- Prevents grids from displaying in the 3D View
- Resolves building & object rotation issues in the 3D View
- Fixes building rotation issues in the Site View
Integration with Revit & VE
- Displays capacity program items with a capacity value = 0 as a program item with quantity = 0
- Improves control over the rounded corner radius setting in the rounded rectangle mode
- Fixes the duplicate function in the Report Editor by consistently inserting the new duplicate item just below the item being duplicated
- Improvements to the Layout Department script
- Fixes issues in the Layout Department script that caused items on the 1st floor, or any floor belonging to both scenarios, to be deleted from both scenarios
- Resolves remaining item rotation issues
- Enables departments & rooms to be moved from one building to any floor in another
- Repairs the issue that created duplicate family objects when saving to the template
- Fixes double-clicking issue that opened a blank view when editing template objects in Affinity
How to Download and Install this Release Update
- Fixes syncing error from Revit that caused some rooms to load into Affinity at a smaller size due to a particular placement of a room column in the room coming from Revit.
- Repairs memory leak that occurred when exchanging data with IES synchronization and when rearranging columns in an Affinity view
Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about this release update.
Women Coders, Forge and Revit API Docs Updates - Updates on Revit 2017, Revit 2018, and above all our treasured Revit API Docs. Plus, the clock is running now on two Forge enhancements. Finally, notes on ...
1 day ago