Source: BIM -It is Alive in the Lab
Month in, month out, the Google Earth Extension for AutoCAD is a popular download.
// more), so we'd really like your feedback on this new version at email@example.com or the AutoCAD 2012 discussion forum.
As part of the rewrite, the extension now supports additional flavors of AutoCAD:
- AutoCAD 2012
- AutoCAD Architecture 2012
- AutoCAD Map 3D 2012
- AutoCAD MEP 2012
- AutoCAD Mechanical 2012
- AutoCAD Plant 3D 2012
- Import a Google Earth image into AutoCAD
- Publish your 3D model to Google Earth
- Drape a Google Earth image onto a 3D mesh in AutoCAD
- Attach time span information to your model
The read me for this update notes
- AutoCAD Civil 3D 2012 is not supported.
- the Google Earth Extension may encounter problems when used with a proxy-server that requires authentication (i.e., user name and password).
Working with Google Earth is alive in the lab.