New!Track How Your Products are Performing
Find out how your products are performing through a series of standard activity-summary reports and analytics. Gain valuable insight into how Autodesk® users, as well as visitors who access Autodesk Seek web service on your website, are searching for, viewing, and interacting with your products.
Basic Analytics COMPARE TO ADVANCED ANALYTICS >
Every Autodesk Seek customer receives monthly Activity Reports that provide a high level overview of how often users search for, view, and download your products. Using these reports, you can:
- Discover which of your products are most popular by page view and download
- Generate side-by-side performance comparisons of your products, sorted by industry category
- Track customer engagement with your product models
- Export standard data to a spreadsheet, XML, or PDF
- Email or print reports
Advanced Analytics COMPARE TO BASIC ANALYTICS >
Autodesk Seek Advanced Analytics gives you more flexibility and control as you view and analyze customer activity with your product catalogs.
Autodesk Seek Advanced Analytics helps you:
- Create custom reports and filters to analyze activity for specific products or groups of products
- Separately track and compare activity both on Autodesk Seek and your company website, if you are using Autodesk Seek Website Services
- Compare the activity of different products or product classes across any time period you choose
- Analyze activity by geographic regions, interactively shifting your focus from as broad as countries to as narrow as zip codes
- Easily create custom reports and graphs and incorporate them into your presentations
- Quickly save results and share them with colleagues
Autodesk Seek Analytics enables you to get a quick overview
• Click here to Subscribe to the blog via daily email updates for the BIM news you don't want to miss.