Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Darn it - I broke the internet


Apparently my blog has not been updating to Twitter or daily post subscription emails since September 24th.  Somehow I exceeded the Feedburner 512k limit.  I have no idea what that means, but I think I fixed it.

Now, I have to repost all of those posts so they can find their way out into the world.  If you subscribe via a feed reader, I apologize for any duplication, but it will be over in a few days and things should be back to abnormal.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________  

• Click here to Subscribe to the blog via daily email updates for the BIM news you don't want to miss.
• Take our Revit Architecture Essentials class live via the web for only $595 (Next class 10/11-10/13) (24 AIA CEU credits). ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

0 comments:

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]