Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween (with a little technology)



I never considered myself much of a pumpkin carver, but with a little technology, I was able to take a little technology and work some magic.

You see, I did a google search on my iPad for "Pumkin Carvings" and searched for images.  After a minute or two, I came across the photo above.  I maximized the image on my iPad's screen and started tracing the shape with a small screwdriver on our pumpkin, while having the iPad sitting right next to the pumpkin.

30 minutes later, I came up with my own little creation below.  With a little LED light with a small slice of pumpkin over it, my creation was complete.  Hopefully, you can use the same magic with your children tonight and impress the heck out of them.  You artistic types out there in the audience will surely be able to do a much better job than I did, so start searching for those pumpkin heads.  



___________________________________________________________________________________________________________  

• Click here to Subscribe to the blog via daily email updates for the BIM news you don't want to miss.
• Take our Revit Architecture Essentials class live via the web for only $595 (Next class 11/7-11/9) (24 AIA CEU credits). ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

0 comments:

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]