- Ensure your Multiple Display setting is set to "Extend these displays" across the two monitors.
- Click to open Screen Resolution.
- Click the drop-down list next to "Multiple displays", click "Extend these displays", and then click "OK".
- Open two views of the Revit model. One for the Floor Plan and one for the 3D view.
- Navigate to the "View" tab of the ribbon and select "Tile" to display both the Floor Plan and 3d view tiled on the primary monitor.
- Next navigate to the very top right hand corner of the Revit Program window and select "Restore Down" between the "Close" and minimize buttons.
- Now that the Revit Program window is minimised drag the bottom right corner of the Revit program window across to the bottom right hand corner of the secondary monitor.
- The Floor Plan view displays on one screen and the 3d View on the other.