Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Monday, October 10, 2011

What should I do? BIM or Bust.

My wife copied me on an email she sent to an architect today.


Larry –
 
We need the Revit drawing sent to CADD.  

A. Should I be happy that my wife is generating business by working with architects who use Revit and having 3D models used for visualization purposes for trials?

or 

B.  WTF?  How dare she call it a Revit drawing instead of a Revit model.  Where have I gone wrong.  Has she not listened to one word or read one blog post in the last 4 years?  

I asked her if she gives the judge legal shorts (instead of legal briefs).  Come to think of it, why legal briefs?  What happens under those judges' robes anyway.  

0 comments:

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]