Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Friday, December 16, 2011

I love my new company - Merry BIMness

Here's the holiday card from my new company, ACAI Associates.  It's so cool that they have the word BIM on the card.  

I've been learning so much while I've been here and it's such a great group of people.  Maybe that's why they've been listed as one of the best architecture firms to work at in the country.  Everyone is wonderful, even Raul, the Archicad guy.  Yes, there's even an Archicad expert here.  Guess what?  I don't care.  I don't sell software anymore and Raul has had a lot of interesting insights since he only uses Revit now, just because we have no jobs requiring any other software.  Even the AutoCAD users here are great since they produce high quality CDs because that's the company standard.

Merry BIMness to everyone. Oh, one more thing.  We're always looking to hire more BIM people, so send me your resume if you'd like.

~Gregory







___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
• Click here to Subscribe to the blog via daily email updates for the BIM news you don't want to miss.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

0 comments:

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]