Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Sunday, December 18, 2011

A little tech tip for architects who listen to music during working hours

I've been noticing that just about everyone at my company wears
headphones while drafting, designing and modeling. Since its not easy
to see the little L and R on the earbuds, for each pair of headphones
I have, I loop a knot in the right earbud as close to the top as
possible.

That way, just by feel or visually, I can tell which is "Knot Right".
So, having that little knot in the right earbud saves time and your
eyesight.

Hope that helps.

For a companion tip, I take a razor blade and chip off a little
plastic on the right side of charging and sync cables. That's
especially helpful when trying to charge my iPhone in the dark.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]