As a Subscription customer, you have set up your account to use the Cloud services for rendering and completed some renders successfully. However, the next time you access the Autodesk Cloud Rendering Service the following message displays: "Rendering is not enabled for your account".
Ensure you are not on the initial rendering trial mode, and consumed all the trial rendering units, and associate the cloud account to the Subscription account.
Follow these steps.
- Select this hyperlink to open the Autodesk Cloud Rendering Service.
- Select the Sign In button.
- Enter your user name and password on the Autodesk Account Sign in dialog box and select Sign In button
- Navigate to Account Settings located below your name on the top right corner of the page
- Select "Verify your Subscription" located at the bottom left corner of the page.
- Enter your Username ID and Serial Number to enable your subscription benefits and close. Your Autodesk Cloud Rendering Service should now be enabled and associated to your Subscription account.