As an Autodesk Customer, you're looking for a way to get product media (DVD/USB) sent to you.
To request Autodesk Product media, please complete ourCustomer Service Assistance form.
Send 1 form per product media request.
When completing the form, please provide the following info:
- Your name, email and shipping address.
- Your preferred language.
- In the "How May We Assist You?" field, please write "Media request for selected product."
- The product and product release (version) for which you would like media.
- Your product serial number.
- For Subscription Customers, please include your subscription contract number.
Please allow up to 10 business days for delivery.
For Non-Subscription Licenses, Media Requests are subject to a fee.
Subscription Customers can also request media for multiple products at once within Subscription Center with just a few clicks. Please see How to get your Autodesk software on a DVD or USB drive for further info.
Note: Printed product documentation is not available from Autodesk, but the online versions are available for everyone.