Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Autodesk fiscal year FY13 starts 2/1 and the reseller channel fades into oblivion.


It has been requested of me to remove this blog post.  I have done so under duress and I am not happy about being censored for stating my opinions.  I removed it for my wife even though I felt very strongly about leaving the post up....to be continued.... In the meantime, thanks Luke.

3 comments:

Erik March 15, 2012 at 2:40 PM  

Seriously? Asked to remove? That would only be appropriate for them to ask if you divulged some sensitive information.

I don't remember the post word-for-word, but I'm pretty sure it was opinion based.

I love Autodesk products, but I often feel less than love for Autodesk.

Anonymous,  March 24, 2012 at 8:46 AM  

The original post is cached here:

http://linkpass.net/content/?id=7179&autodesk-fiscal-year-fy13-starts-21-and-the-reseller-channel-fades-into-oblivion

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]