Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Monday, March 5, 2012

ACAI Associates scores first two CM-BIM credentials in Florida - Huge Congrats to Cindy and Alix

Well, it's been 3 months since I left the Autodesk reseller channel and I can't tell you how happy I am at my new home, ACAI Associates.  I don't know if it's the people, the technology, the culture, the pride in quality or a combination of magic and BIM, but it's an amazing place to work.

My very special boss, Cindy Baldwin and our amazing VDC Director, Alix Loiseau just got their test results and both passed the CM-BIM exam with flying colors.  They were the first two to take the test in Florida and both said the test was as difficult as the LEED exam.

I get to work with brilliant and passionate people every day and it really feels like home for me.  Every day our company grows internally and with better knowledge, processes and technology.  I'm so happy that they had secretly been plotting to have me join their company, the same way I was secretly getting them deeper and deeper into BIM.

So, Cindy and Alix, congratulations to you and at least there's one BIM architecture firm in Florida that gets it and has the credentials to prove it.



___________________________________________________________________________________________________________  

• Click here to Subscribe to the blog via daily email updates for the BIM news you don't want to miss.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

0 comments:

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]