I haven't talked about Navisworks Freedom in a while. It's a free viewer and it's really easy to export a Revit model as a 3D DWF and do a walkthrough in Freedom. Since DWF compress a Revit model exponentially, it's a great and easy way to navigate your virtual buildings and share them with others downstream who don't have Revit or Navisworks Manage/Simulate.
Better workflow and faster viewing. How can you beat that?
Get the Whole-Project View
- Free** viewer for easy opening of .NWD and 3D DWF files
- Enables viewing of model hierarchy, object properties and embedded review data, including viewpoints, animations, redlines, and comments
- Includes full set of navigation tools: Walk; Look Around; Zoom; Zoom Box; Pan; Orbit; Examine; Fly; Turntable
- Supports real-time display of materials and lighting
Download Link: Autodesk - Autodesk Navisworks Products - Autodesk Navisworks Freedom
• Click here to Subscribe to the blog via daily email updates for the BIM news you don't want to miss.