Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Have a Nice Deadline

I called a friend of mine who started using Revit in 2005, is involved in a local AIA and has been as passionate about BIM as I am. When I called him, he said he really couldn't talk because he had a huge deadline due in a few hours.  We did speak for a few minutes and at the end of the conversation, kind of by accident, instead of saying 'have a nice day', I said, 'have a nice deadline.'

After all, you poor architects.  It's deadline after deadline after deadline.  I've never seen such a stressed out and time critical occupation in my life.  So, hopefully, you get all of your work done timely and with the highest of quality and no mistakes.

Now, get back to work, you have a deadline to prepare for.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]