You have general questions about Autodesk 360 and would like to learn more.
- What is Autodesk 360?
- What are the benefits and features of Autodesk 360?
- What is the advantage for Autodesk Subscription customers?
- What are Cloud Units?
- Can I access Autodesk cloud services through Subscription Center?
- Where can I see how much storage and/or how many cloud units I have used?
- Where can I find additional information about Autodesk 360?
What is Autodesk 360?
Autodesk® 360 is a cloud computing platform that provides a broad set of features, cloud services and products that can help you improve the way you design, visualize, simulate, and share your work with others anytime, anywhere.
What are the benefits and features of Autodesk 360?
Anyone can create a free Autodesk 360 account by visitinghttp://360.autodesk.com to begin benefiting from the core set of features offered through the Autodesk 360 platform, including:
- 3GB of document storage per account
- A collaboration workspace within Autodesk 360
- The ability to view, edit and share files with others
- Free mobile apps, including:
- Autodesk Design Review
- AutoCAD WS
- ForceEffect Motion
- Limited time free trial of Autodesk 360 Rendering
What is the advantage for Autodesk Subscription customers?
Autodesk Subscription Customers get even more Autodesk 360 cloud benefits, including:
- Increase in cloud storage from 3GB to 25GB per account
- Access to certain Autodesk 360 cloud services:
- Autodesk 360 Rendering
- Autodesk 360 Optimization for Inventor
- Autodesk 360 Energy Analysis for Revit
- Autodesk 360 Structural Analysis for Revit
- Green Building Studio
- Cloud Units (CU) for use with Autodesk 360 cloud services:
- 100 CU per user – Stand Alone Products or Standard Suites
- 250 CU per user – Premium Suites
- 500 CU per user – Ultimate Suite
What are Cloud Units?
Cloud units are a unit of measure that assign a value for how much cloud capacity is needed to perform different tasks using Autodesk 360 cloud services. For example, if you are interested in rendering a file using Autodesk 360 Rendering cloud service, it will take 5 cloud units to perform the job. For more information, read ourAutodesk 360 Cloud Units & Storage FAQs.
How do I access my Autodesk 360 benefits?
Sign in to Autodesk 360 to access your documents anytime, anywhere by going to https://360.autodesk.com. Click Sign in if you already have an Autodesk ID and Password or create a new account by clicking Create Account.
Can I access Autodesk cloud services through Subscription Center?
No. Autodesk cloud services cannot be accessed through the Autodesk Subscription Center. You can sign in to Autodesk 360 storage at http://360.autodesk.com using the same Autodesk ID and password you use to sign in to Subscription Center. For the access points to other Autodesk cloud services, please see the previous question/answer above.
How do I enable my Autodesk 360 Subscription benefits?
Option 2 - Autodesk 360 Account
- Enter a serial number for a product currently on Subscription and click Submit.
Note: You can find your serial number by clicking the arrow by the Help icon in the upper-right corner of your product's top toolbar and then selecting About.
Where can I see how much storage and/or how many cloud units I have used?
You can see how much storage and how many Cloud Units you have used by signing into your account athttp://accounts.autodesk.com. Your usage will appear under theAutodesk® 360 Products and Services section.
Is Autodesk 360 secure?
Autodesk 360 is built on a reliable, protected technology infrastructure specifically built just for cloud computing to provide individuals and companies with the level of features and services you need when you need them – securely – and to protect your data while it's stored in the cloud and while it is in transit.
For more information, read our Autodesk 360 Security Overview.
Where can I find additional information about Autodesk 360?
You can find additional information, including videos describing Autodesk Cloud services, at www.autodesk.com/360
Where can I find help for Autodesk cloud services?
Check out the Autodesk 360 Support Center, which has a lot of helpful links and great information on cloud services.
Also, online help can be accessed within the interface of each Autodesk cloud service.
|Did this page resolve your issue?|
Give us your feedback at the top of the page