Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Autodesk SketchBook Ink Now Available for iPad

BIM -It is Alive in the Lab

Ink

Sketchbook Ink is available in the Apple App store for the iPad. Whereas SketchBook Pro creates bitmaps, SketchBook Ink creates resolution-independent bitmaps. Think of MacPaint versus MacDraw. I drew this up in under a minute.

Sherylinwind

I call it Sheryl in Wind. I know what you're thinking - "My gosh Scott - how do you do it?" I admit the resemblance is uncanny. That's kind of the point. This app is fun. You don't have to be any good at it to enjoy it. If you want to see some examples from people who do know what they are doing.

Unskilled drawing is alive in the lab.

Sent with Reeder



0 comments:

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]