Do you like to program? I sure do.
Project Vasari is an easy-to-use design tool for creating building concepts with a friendly User Interface (UI). Project Vasari integrates analysis for energy and carbon using cloud computing.
In addition to Project Vasari itself, you can now download a Software Development Kit (SDK). This kit is intended for power users who wish to use the Application Program Interface (API) to have other applications work with Project Vasari.
The API allows a programmer to:
- Create add-ins to automate repetitive tasks in the Project Vasari UI
- Enforce project design standards by checking for errors automatically
- Extract project data for analysis and to generate reports
- Import external data to create new elements or parameter values
- Integrate other applications, including analysis applications, into the Project Vasari
- Create Project Vasari project documentation automatically
Cloud programming is alive in the lab.