Calling All Revit Heroes
Do you have a project that was designed and modeled using Autodesk® Revit for Architecture, MEP and Structure? Does the building have a unique look that makes it stand out? If you do… then submit your company name and project to be considered for the Autodesk Revit 2014 hero image!
We are now looking for next year's hero image for our Autodesk Revit 2014 products. The selection process will be based on, but not limited to the following criteria:
- Is the project modeled using Autodesk Revit for Architecture, MEP and Structure?
- Is the building aesthetically pleasing? The architectural team needs a building that looks cool and unique to meet their requirements.
- Does the MEP model contain duct, pipe, plumbing and lighting systems? If it includes cable tray, fire protection, etc., even better!
- It's not a necessity, but if the structural model contains a good analytical model, it would be a benefit.
- Are all key stakeholders, architecture, MEP and structural engineering firms, including owner, willing to sign an agreement with Autodesk to use their project and models for the purpose of a hero image & other in-product assets such as splash screens?
- Is architect, MEP engineering and structural engineering firms willing to share their design models with Autodesk? We will need them to create the images using Autodesk 3ds Max Design.
If you would like to showcase the great work your firm has done and have some bragging rights too, please contact Tomasz Fudala with the subject line "Revit 2014 Hero Image Submission" to include your company and project for a chance to become the hero image for Autodesk Revit 2014.