Here's some meat for you....Fillet BIMignon.
Source/Link: free June ADN Plugin of the Month: Wall Chamfer and Fillet for Revit - It is Alive in the Lab
- two walls reside in different levels.
- two walls have different wall types.
- two walls are not based on a straight line; e.g., curved walls.
- two walls are parallel or coincident.
- the given fillet size is bigger than the size of the wall.
• Join the buildingSMART alliance - National BIM Standards Provider
• Are you getting your CM-BIM credential? Click here for classes and information
• Click here to Subscribe to the blog via daily email updates for the BIM news you don't want to miss.