Presented by: Will Ikerd PE, CWI, LEED AP , Principal at IKERD Consulting
In this presentation, Will Ikerd PE, CWI, LEED AP, and co-author of the new AGC AIA BIM Guide, will provide an in-depth discussion of considerations for structural engineers, detailers, fabricators, general contractors, owners and architects in requesting structural steel BIM requirements for Level of Development (LOD). Most importantly, the presentation will show: Read More
- how each of these stakeholders uses models differently and need different content;
- how the new LOD BIM can be used to define team expectations of what should be modeled; and
- practical examples of model detail issues along with effective approaches to resolve the challenges of using BIM planning tools.
- Define model Level of Development (LOD) for design, and understand AIA E202 protocol and how to address LOD in project proposals and BIM specifications
- Understand how the AGC-AIA guidelines for model LOD can be used with design and construction teams
- Understand why LOD discussions are crucial early on in a project
We look forward to seeing you there!...