Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Awesome AutoCAD Tool

My son, JR, turned 5 on Monday. My birthday was on Sunday, so every year he's my birthday present and I try to make sure that my birthday is about his birthday. One of the toys I got us, yes us, not him, was the car shown below.

 

It's totally awesome. It comes with a marker and you draw a line on paper and the car will follow the line as its path. I'm going to try to put the car on a plan sheet and see if the car will follow the path or get confused with all of the lines, just like contractors do. This will be the true test of CAD vs BIM through the eyes of a 5 year old.

http://www.amazon.com/Daydream-Toy-256-Doodle-Track-Car/dp/B002X10B1C


Roll over image to zoom in

Doodle-Track Car Set

by Daydream Toy

(8)


Price: $16.99 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shippingon orders over $25. Details
In Stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

Want it delivered Thursday, January 31?
Order it in the next 10 hours and 20 minutes, and choose One-Day Shipping at checkout.

Details



 

0 comments:

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]