Just think...in about 2 months from today, Revit 2014 will be released. I can't wait to get my hands on those future hot fixes.
Hotfix - Autodesk Revit 2013 - Server and Part Family
This hotfix addresses issues in two main areas:
- Prevents data loss during upgrade of families containing specific material parameters.
- Improves stability and memory usage within graphics display.
- Improves vector print output of transparent elements and masking regions.
- Prevents accidental data loss during cancellation of the in-place family editor.
- Revit would occasionally report that an operation could not be completed when attempting a worksharing operation after a period of inactivity, if Riverbed devices were used in conjunction with Revit Server. A subsequent retry of the operation would then succeed. When this hotfix is applied to Revit, this behavior is eliminated. No changes to Revit Server are required.
Make sure that Update Release 2 has been applied prior to adding the hotfix. Verify that the build number of Revit 2013 is20121003_2115.
The Readme contains the latest information regarding the installation and use of this update. It is strongly recommended that you read the entire document before you apply the update to your product. For your reference, you should save the Readme to your hard drive or print a copy.
|Revit_2013_Server_PartFamily_Hotfix_x86.zip (zip - 9361Kb)|
|Revit_2013_Server_PartFamily_Hotfix_x64.zip (zip - 11871Kb)|
|Readme (html - 51Kb)|