In this episode, Tom Vollaro and Lilli Smith will talk about some exciting new free products that the conceptual design group has recently released. Will discuss the new iPad app Autodesk® FormIt and our recently released Vasari Beta 2 and show you how they can work together to create early performance based designs.
1. By the end of this session, participants will be able to use Autodesk FormIt to create a sample building of a specific size at a specific location.
2. They will be able to run a shadow study on a sample project in Autodesk FormIt
3. They will understand how to open a sample project created in FormIt in Vasari Beta 2.
4. They will be able to perform solar radiation analysis on a model created in FormIt in Vasari Beta 2.
Webinar organizers are prohibited from soliciting confidential personal information (credit card information, social security numbers, etc.) in the registration form. This questionnaire is not intended to handle sensitive data.
* Indicates a required field
By clicking the "Register Now" button you submit your information to the Webinar organizer, who will use it to communicate with you regarding this event and their other services.
Safeguarding your email address and Webinar registration information is taken seriously at GoToWebinar. GoToWebinar will not sell or rent this information.
Planes, Projections and Picking Points
Here is a query and some sample code from a Revit API newbie that led to several different interesting topics, in particular some ruminations on planes, proj...