I know, let's call it OccasionalCAD. I don't know if that's because it occasionally works, or occasionally crashes. And, for the special occasions, you can try to plot without crashing.
Read the whole Readmefile. There's a lot of stuff that's been fixed. Oh, and it even (hopefully without crashing) works with Windows 8 now. I guess with Microsoft hitting sales of 100 million copies, it was time to release Autodesk software that works with Windows 8. Prepare for Service Pack 3 for that perfect storm.
- AutoCAD Design Suite 2013
- Autodesk Building Design Suite 2013
- Autodesk Factory Design Suite 2013
- Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite 2013
- Autodesk Plant Design Suite 2013
- Autodesk Product Design Suite 2013
- Windows 8 Standard edition
- Windows 8 Enterprise edition
- Windows 8 Professional edition
|AutoCAD 2013 SP2 (32-bit) (exe - 32429Kb)|
|AutoCAD 2013 SP2 (64-bit) (exe - 41353Kb)|
|Readme (htm - 61Kb)|
Occasional crash related to navigation tools.
Crash with long file path in the Autodesk 360 folder.
Occasional crash when opening AutoCAD with the InfoCenter off.
Occasional crash when clicking a block table grip with only one row of values available.
Crash when switching Input Method Editor (IME) after canceling a command when DYNMODE is set to 0 and the command window is docked.
Fatal error when scrolling the DGN linetype in the Properties Palette.
Occasional crash when grip-editing annotative dimensions.
Occasional crash when using MATCHPROP with multileaders.
Occasional crash when closing the application with a drawing that contains an OLE object.
Occasional crash when changing or switching profiles in Options.
Occasional crash when plotting with a wipeout in the drawing.
Crash when specifying other PDF file from Saved Path field in External Reference palette.
Occasional crash when opening AutoCAD drawings in Windows 8.
Occasional crash due to using Intersection object snaps on lightweight polylines.
Some corrupt drawings crash when opened or saved and are not fixed automatically.
Exiting the Text Editor while previewing text style causes a crash.
• Join the buildingSMART alliance - National BIM Standards Provider
• Are you getting your CM-BIM credential? Click here for classes and information
• Click here to Subscribe to the blog via daily email updates for the BIM news you don't want to miss.